29 March 2023
Excellent opportunity for a Business Analyst, with domain knowledge in consumer finance products, to work on the credit card and unsecured lending related platform migration projects in the banking domain.
- Degree in Banking, Commerce or Information Systems;
- At least 5-7 years of extensive Business Analyst experience in the Financial Services Industry;
- Has good business domain knowledge in consumer finance products like credit cards and unsecured lending;
- Should have Business Analysis Experience with Cards processing Platform: Vision Plus;
- Must have experience in executing/delivering complex migration projects;
- Strong experience in requirements gathering, gap analysis and documentation;
- Demonstrated capability in functional analysis, technical analysis, system workflow, data modelling and testing;
- Experience in facilitating workshops and working with both external vendors and internal stakeholders;
- Ability to work independently, manage stress and multi-task in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong communication, presentation, and documentation skills.
- Agile / Scrum knowledge.
- Responsible to manage and support the portfolio of applications within Consumer Banking;
- Responsible to work with business users to gather, understand, collate and document business requirements;
- Involve in new project implementation/enhancements and coordinate across teams / platforms to ensure project requirements are met;
- Develop functional and technical specifications for the technical team;
- Coordinate closely with stakeholders to conduct business requirements walk-through on enhancements and new projects;
- Work with cross functional teams for finalizing solution to meet the requirements;
- Create and execute testing plans and coordinate User Acceptance Test (UAT);
- Identify obstacles, proactively mitigate risks and escalate issues to be resolved effectively;
- Support in the Business-As-Usual activities and ensure that users requirements and requests are delivered timely, accurately and successfully.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Dharinee Pandya at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title.
EA Reg No.: R1219111
Consultant – IT Recruitment Consulting
Let’s connect via