3 February 2023
We are looking for an Infrastructure Engineer who has experience in windows system administration and production support within the banking and financial services industry.
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Science or related field;
- At least 4-7 years of Infrastructure support and OS administration;
- Minimum 3 years of hands-on experience managing production application support;
- Experience in Power shell scripting;
- Hands-on experience with latest SCCM technology(e.g. OSD, Patch Management, Reporting, Application deployment etc.) & latest Windows OS;
- Working knowledge of Print Infrastructure (Lexmark, Ricoh) and Remote Support Infrastructure (Bomgar);
- Experience with Active Directory Group Policy (GPO) to administrate user endpoint and client software congurations.
- Experience in banking industry.
- Collaborate with Application teams and other infra teams to develop technical solutions and enhancements;
- On board new applications on to the production environment;
- Review and analyze infrastructure architecture and identify the gaps;
- Guide app team to troubleshoot infra related issues;
- Manage, configure and maintain all installed systems and infrastructure;
- Provide technical support for Infrastructure and Operations which include change management, problem management, conguration management, capacity management and disaster recovery;
- Be responsible for variety of OS including middleware, storage solutions & VM to ensure ongoing security & resiliency of infrastructure;
- Establish and support technical policies and procedures.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Rajeswari Senkuttvan at email@example.com quoting the job title.
Technology Recruitment Consultant
Let’s connect via