2 February 2023
We are looking for an experienced and proven leader with strong hands-on experience in rolling out big-scale projects in the area of Transaction Banking.
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or Information Systems;
- At least 10 years' experience with project management, business analysis, application development and deployment in Banking Industry;
- Strong domain knowledge in Transaction Banking;
- Proven track record in delivering and managing complex banking projects using agile methodology;
- Strong stakeholder management skills and able to communicate with senior level;
- Has strong leadership abilities and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to drive and motivate the team to meet tight deadlines;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking ability.
- PMP Certification;
- 6 Sigma Certification.
- Responsible for ensuring project delivery on time on schedule and with quality;
- Provide and deliver end-to-end application development and production support technology services, locally and regionally;
- Engage in project conceptualization, defining project scope and providing business solutions;
- Prepare and manage work plans, schedules, project estimates/budget, resource plans and status reports on a regular basis;
- Manage the scope change process with identification of risks and issues, and facilitate resolution, mitigation, and prioritization;
- Liaise with stakeholders, providing regular project status update;
- Ensure adherence to schedule and standards by team members and vendors throughout the cycle of the project;
- Collaborate with global and cross functional technology partners to develop and implement programs, projects or processes to address current and future business needs.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Meenakshi Saklani at email@example.com quoting the job title.
EA Reg No.: R1876920
Let’s connect via