25 January 2023
As a Business Analyst, you will be involved in the implementation of digital product launches and business initiatives in the financial sector.
- Degree in IT, Business or equivalent;
- At least 3 years working experience as Business Analyst or in product implementation or operations within financial sector;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- High level of integrity, take accountability of work and good attitude over teamwork;
- Familiar with Microsoft Office applications.
- Possess understanding of life insurance products such as but not limited to term-life, whole-life, universal-life and variable-life insurance;
- Team management experience.
- Provide in-depth analysis on existing systems and interface requirements for implementing new products;
- Work closely with product managers to evaluate product features, negotiate and propose solutions;
- Manage, evaluate and prioritize business requirements from stakeholders to ensure product is implemented with minimal risk exposures;
- Review product collaterals and responsible for timely completion of product implementation signoff;
- Maintain documentations relating to targeted product launch or product related initiatives;
- Identify and lead process improvement related activities;
- Review and maintain user access in product launch repository and signoff matrix;
- Work together with business stakeholders to develop and execute test plans for new products;
- Conduct Proof Of Concepts with key stakeholders for new methods of performing specific functions in the system;
- Highlight and report any potential issues/ risks to the respective stakeholders and develop mitigation plans.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Munawwarah Binte Salim at email@example.com quoting the job title.