20 January 2023
An exciting opportunity for Business Analyst professionals to deepen their skill sets in business analysis for strategic initiatives within the Banking and financial domain.
- Degree in Business, Banking and Finance, Information System or related fields;
- Exposure to process streamlining and change management;
- Self-driven and task-oriented for project deliverables;
- Ability to articulate and link Business and Technology languages;
- Analytical, meticulous, and organized for administrative task;
- Good report-writing and presentation skills;
- A strong interpersonal skill that foster collaboration;
- Proficient in Microsoft O365 suite.
- Experience in Fund Accounting/Fund Administration will be added advantage.
- Good Understanding and analyze business requirements for User Stories creation;
- Support and represent Users when dealing with Stakeholders in SDLC process;
- UAT test cases preparation, execution, and progress tracking;
- Defect management and reporting;
- Support and coordinate change implementation & post-production monitoring;
- Coordinate enhancement walkthrough and user training;
- Coordinate and assist in resolving production issues;
- Support in tracking and collating statistics for ongoing MIS, Metrics/Benchmarks reporting & strategy presentation.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Jyoti Mittal at email@example.com quoting the job title.