20 January 2023
Our client in a well-established industry is seeking a Solution Architect to be responsible for the end-to-end architecture of their enterprise level applications to build web applications that facilitates data exchange across multiple systems.
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or Information System;
- Minimum 7 years of design and implementation experience with distributed applications with at least 3 years in a hands-on tech lead / system architect capacity;
- Experience in designing and implementation experience on complex, large scale distributed applications in the cloud;
- Strong system design experience to architect systems interactions including data flows, common interfaces, APIs and other data integration methods;
- Sound understanding and experience of contemporary paradigms and technologies, such as Cloud, DevOps, Docker, Serverless and Agile;
- Experience with micro-service architecture;
- Proficient in conceptualizing and deriving common architectural designs across multiple services;
- Experience with AWS cloud services and programming languages such as NodeJS, ReactJS, RESTful APIs;
- Confident, good team player and strong stakeholder management experience;
- Interest in exploring new cutting edge technologies, ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly;
- Excellent written and communication and skills.
- TOGAF certified;
- Experience in Cloud.
- Part of the Engineering team to provide technical expertise to build web applications that facilitate data exchange across multiple systems;
- Create, evaluate and implement high-level plans and design proposals for IT solutions;
- Translate business requirements into application architectural specifications;
- Evaluate and recommend the use of leading edge technologies and methods, considering their practicality, technical limitations and criticality;
- Design the architecture blueprint (with scalability and flexibility in mind) of the organisation's architecture set-up using multiple models and use cases;
- Manage technical project delivery – perform code reviews and drive the development team in building reusable and extensible services;
- Act as a consultant to IT team and business users in the development of enterprise business architecture vision and related IT solutions to ensure that the business and IT are in alignment;
- Subject Matter Expert in driving architectural discussion and solutioning session with technical leads;
- Developing and communicating guiding principles, governance structures related to the selection of architectural components;
- Guide application operations, propose new solution methodologies and mentor the team raising the collective technical competencies.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Cecilia Chong at email@example.com quoting the job title.