19 January 2023
We are looking for a Site reliability engineer with hands on data experience within the banking and financial services industry.
- Degree in Computer science or related field;
- Minimum 4 or more years of IT work experience;
- Strong communication skills and ability to explain protocol and processes with team and management;
- Has passion for coding;
- Working knowledge of Grafana, Prometheus, Elastic stack (Elasticsearch/ Logstash / Kibana / Beats) including data ingestion, management, monitoring & analytics;
- Able to perform L1/2 ELK related tasks;
- Strong experience in Unix/Linux/Shell/Python scripting;
- Knowledgeable and experienced in SRE practices covering monitoring, observability, performance management, automation & resiliency;
- Good understanding of Network routing, Load balancing & Networking protocols, a base knowledge of TCP/IP, with an understanding of HTTP & DNS;
- Adequate knowledge of database systems (RDBMS, MariaDB, SQL, NOSQL), Object Oriented Programming and web application development;
- Self-driven, committed and reliable team player.
- Experience in NodeJS, Spring boot and Kafka
- Experience in automation tools (e.g. Ansible) & DevOps pipelines.
- Implement and maintain highly resilient, highly available data engineering, monitoring and analytics application clusters;
- Perform production support for the platform;
- Setup the server infrastructure as per design;
- Ensure implementation meets bank’s security standards and industry’s security standards;
- Perform continuous improvement for the platform covering areas such as: capacity planning, observability, monitoring, reliability, and resiliency;
- Design and develop data engineering pipelines;
- Automate repetitive tasks, optimize processes and perform thorough testing to ensure quality;
- Create and maintain software documentation for the platform;
- Perform application maintenance, patching and upgrades.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Rajeswari Senkuttvan at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title.