18 January 2023
We are seeking for a Linux/Unix system Administrator, specializing in RHEL to work on an exciting project in the banking sector.
- Degree in Computer science or relevant field;
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Linux System Administrator;
- Possess good technical knowledge of RHEL/Oracle Linux, and Unix hardware, OS & system services (Volume Manager, NTP, NFS, DNS, clustering, SSH, TSM, ITM etc);
- Experience in troubleshooting and performance tuning of Linux / UNIX;
- Experience in implementing and managing VCS clustering;
- Experience in middleware (Connect Direct and SSH) & ability in supporting application setup in the Linux / UNIX environment;
- Candidate should possess Satellite and CI/CD Knowledge;
- Experience in Linux Physical servers build and installation setup.
- Scripting knowledge in Bash, Python and Perl to automate and avoid repetitive tasks;
- Knowledge in PaceMaker/GFS2;
- Certification in LINUX.
- Monitor all system alerts and assist to resolve complex issues in system hardware and software;
- Plan and lead OS upgrade / migration (RHEL 7 to RHEL 8) activities independently;
- Install and maintain all server hardware and software systems, as well as manage server performance and availability;
- Maintain all system backups and aid in the restoration of all operations;
- Create and manage all system tools for all scripts and automation processes;
- Monitor daily systems, evaluate the availability of all server resources and carry out all Linux server tasks;
- Assist in the setup and deployment of all virtual machines, as well as the installation and backup of all configuration procedures;
- Maintain and monitor all patch releases, devise multiple patch installation procedures;
- Troubleshoot all tools, maintain numerous servers, and back up all files and script management servers.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Rajeswari Senkuttvan at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title.