18 January 2023
As an AI Engineer, you will be solving advanced problems using the latest data science models and tools for our financial client.
- Masters or Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Engineering, Machine Learning;
- At least 3 years of working experience in Data and AI domain (NLP/OCR);
- Experience in AI, Machine Learning, Natural Learning Processing and Computer Vision;
- Proficient in Python, Java or Scala and big data tools such as Spark, Hadoop, Hive, etc;
- Hands-on experience with one or more deep learning frameworks (TensorFlow ,Scikit Learn, Keras, Anaconda, PyTorch).
- Strong knowledge in Agile / Scrum;
- Experience in Cloudera Data Science Workbench, DataRobot and GCP ML stack.
- Part of the Core Data Science & AI team with focus in leveraging AI to drive business models;
- Build AI models in Python, R to address some of NLP and Computer Vision using the latest technologies;
- Monitor model performance and manage model/data drifts;
- Build CI/CD pipelines to manage automation of model runs and deployment of model pipelines;
- Work closely with different stakeholders to deploy solutions befitting of the business case;
- Develop detailed documentation of functional and technical design documents, test cases and mapping documents etc.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Munawwarah Binte Salim at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title.