12 January 2023
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Test Analyst to carry out Testing within the Wholesale Banking department in a banking environment.
- Degree or Diploma in Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent;
- Minimum 1 year experience in performing testing;
- Experience in banking industry in any of the following domains namely Electronic Banking, Channels Banking, Payment, Liquidity, Statements, APIs;
- Experienced in test documentation, defect analysis, tracking and reporting;
- Maintain strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Able to function with multiple teams;
- Proactive with a go-getter attitude.
- Experience in Automation Testing;
- Certified Tosca Test design specialist or Automation Design Specialist.
- Work closely with UAT Team Lead to ensure requirements and scope are clearly understood;
- Conduct UAT testing for business deliverables including new markets or products, application decommissions, operational improvements, and industry-driven regulatory changes;
- Assist Test Lead to track UAT issues, and publish daily EOD test status;
- Perform end to end testing with full understanding of the Business Requirements and Functional Specs;
- Communicate to UAT Team Lead on open issues and defects, run book execution progress, and risks;
- Ensure UAT artifacts and sign-offs are saved as the UAT audit trail;
- Learn and master automation tool to design test cases and automate end to end testing.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Natalie Prawiro Ho at email@example.com quoting the job title.