17 January 2023
Excellent opportunity for a Business Analyst to work on trade finance related systems in the banking domain.
- Degree in Accounting / Finance/ Business or its equivalent professional certificates;
- At least 5 years of working experience as a Business Analyst in a project setting within Financial Services Industry;
- Excellent business analysis skills with Trade Finance, Regulatory Reporting or IFRS9 exposure is required;
- Experience in developing business requirements documents, test strategies, and test scripts for User Acceptance Tests;
- Experience in basic SQL.
- Experience with working in Agile Scrum methodology.
- Required to support the delivery of the project;
- Gather and document user requirements;
- Assess the functional impact of changes to finance applications;
- Assess the user configuration setup required for application changes;
- Review functional design, to meet the business requirements;
- Responsible for end-to-end User Acceptance Testing activities such as: defining test approach, preparing test scripts and executing User Acceptance Test, analyzing test results, and ensuring that reported issues are resolved;
- Transition project to production support teams with proper documentation and training;
- Provide support in resolving post-implementation issues during the warranty period.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Brandon Koh Kim Leong at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title.