3 January 2023
We are looking for a self motivated Business analyst who has knowledge on fund accounting to join the banking and financial services industry.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or equivalent;
- At least 3 – 5 years of relevant experience as a Business Analyst;
- Excellent interpersonal, and communication skills with the ability to coordinate/work with multiple teams;
- Motivated, driven, logical, and possess excellent time management skills;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail and a positive attitude;
- Experience in Fund Accounting;
- Strong working knowledge of Temenos Multifonds.
- Experience in banking industry.
- Understand and analyze business requirements for User Stories creation;
- Support and represent Users when dealing with Stakeholders in SDLC process;
- UAT test cases preparation, execution, and progress tracking;
- Defect management and reporting;
- Support and coordinate change implementation & post-production monitoring;
- Coordinate enhancement walkthrough and user training;
- Coordinate and assist in resolving production issues;
- Support in tracking and collate statistics for ongoing MIS, Metrics/Benchmarks reporting & strategy presentation.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Rajeswari Senkuttvan at email@example.com quoting the job title.