29 December 2022
A great opportunity for software testing professionals willing to work in web and mobile application testing within the banking domain.
- Minimum 1 year experience in web and mobile application testing preferably in the banking industry;
- Strong knowledge on Quality Assurance (QA) processes and tools like JIRA and Confluence;
- Strong analytical skills to solve complex test case scenarios;
- Familiar with BDD (Behavioral Driven Development), Agile and waterfall methodology;
- Good communication skills (added advantage if the candidate knows to read and speak Chinese and Bahasa);
- Good Stakeholder management skills.
- Strong knowledge on SDLC practices and procedures.
- To design, develop and execute test scenarios and detailed end to end test cases related to the projects;
- To write and execute test scenarios as per requirements either via manual or automation testing;
- Execute assigned manual and automation testing, log defects and to follow up on the same to ensure timely closure;
- Generate and maintain timely reports of testing required for delivery;
- To write test cases in JBehave for agile projects;
- Collaborate with stakeholders proactively to ensure proper closure for issues.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Chaitra Omkar at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title.