23 December 2022
We are looking for a Data Analyst to manage enterprise data in a banking environment.
- Degree in Computer Science or Data Science or equivalent;
- Around 0-2 years of working experience, preferably with business or functional knowledge;
- Proficient in SQL;
- Experience in Data Warehousing, understand and develop database solutions;
- Excellent communication and time management skills;
- Ability to work independently as well as being a good team player to work well in a team;
- Have a positive attitude and able to work under pressure.
- Working experience in the banking industry would be a plus.
- Gather business requirements and functional specifications on data related initiatives;
- Perform data profiling and gap analysis, source to target mappings, data issue capturing, resolution, and escalation;
- Provide end-to-end project delivery support, including workshop planning, user acceptance testing, and defect support;
- Perform SQL scripting to meet user's requests;
- Collaborate with business and technology stakeholders.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Natalie Prawiro Ho at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title.