23 December 2022
A great opportunity to work as a Scrum Master in a banking industry.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related fields;
- Around 9 to 12 years of experience as a Scrum Master;
- Strong knowledge in full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC);
- Should have experience in working closely with various project leads for successful completion of the respective program for change delivery each year;
- Work with cross-functional teams of business leads, product owners, project managers, and technical managers;
- Working knowledge of Agile methodology and frameworks;
- Excellent communication skills along with people and project management skills;
- Must have strong leadership and organizational skills;
- Scrum master Certified.
- Experience of IT project management experience in driving large-scale enterprise-wide projects in the banking domain.
- Work with the Tech teams and coordinating with other application stakeholders such as Project managers or Business Analyst;
- Guide the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to achieve maximum efficiency;
- Lead agile squad(s) to manage sprint planning and reviews;
- Assess gaps and coaching the team to higher levels of Scrum maturity, at a sustainable and comfortable pace;
- Highlight any roadblocks to the project manager if not able to clear them;
- Work closely with business users and the technical team from user stories till the actual implementation;
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised and energies focused on problem-solving;
- Collaborate with business users and the technical team from user stories till the actual implementation;
- Ensure proper tracking of all documentation such as User Stories and design work framework;
- Responsible end-to-end for each sprint with sprint planning and retrospective review, and agreed Definition of Done (requirements, concepts, preparation and execution of tests, analysis of test results) to minimize ambiguity.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Suummi Parmar at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title.