20 January 2023
An excellent opportunity for Data Analysts to support the design, build and implementation of various dashboard requirements within banking domain.
- Experience in Data Analysis, Data Visualisation and Data interpretation;
- Proficient in using BI tools and Visualization tools (eg. Qlik Sense, Qlik View, Tableau);
- Ability to collect and compile relevant data;
- Extremely organized with attention to detail;
- Ability to convert data into meaningful information and insights;
- Strong problem-solving, Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills;
- Effective time and stakeholder management skills.
- Knowledge in using SQL;
- Experience in Banking and financial services.
- Gather and analyze requirements from the business;
- Perform data discovery and analysis from the bank’s data platform to ensure requirements are feasible;
- Conceptualize dashboard design through wireframes and prototypes;
- Build complex visualizations in BI tools;
- Apply best practices on user interface/user experience ( UI / UX );
- Support the publication of the dashboard in production;
- Assist the team with other data discovery tasks (non-dashboard related);
- Responsible for extraction, analysis, and profiling of data via SQL for initial root cause analysis across subject areas;
- Monitor and manage progress on data quality issues.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Cecilia Chong at email@example.com quoting the job title.