9 December 2022
Our client within the financial sector is seeking an experienced Azure Cloud Engineer to manage their Microsoft Cloud Operations covering Azure and Microsoft 365.
- Diploma or Degree in Computer Science, Computer or Electronics Engineering, Information Technology;
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience on Microsoft Cloud Operations covering Azure and Microsoft O365 (M365);
- Strong technical knowledge and hands-on experience on Microsoft technologies such as Active Directory, Sharepoint, SCCM , GPO , O365 , Azure, Intune);
- In-depth knowledge of Azure services such as
- Azure AD and on prem AD including Conditional Access and Group Policy;
- Azure networking (VNET, firewalls, peering, DNS);
- Azure Privileged access models using PAW, bastion and jump servers;
- Azure Connectivity options such as ExpressRoute and S2S VPN;
- Azure Virtual Desktop including FSLogix;
- Strong experience in configuring and troubleshooting Microsoft 365 services (e.g. Exchange, Microsoft Teams, Sharepoint, OneDrive );
- Experience with supporting infrastructure solutioning such as firewalls, routers and switches;
- Experience in incident and problem management processes;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to work with internal and external stakeholders on incident resolution.
- Knowledge on IT security topics such as APT, DDOS, Checkpoint and Fortinet, anti-virus, anti-phishing, anti-spam, SIEM;
- Experience with supporting and configuring telephony solutions such as PBX, SBC, PSTN connections;
- Has working experience within the financial sector.
- Ensure safe and secure availability of Azure Cloud components for regional users across APAC, especially in the area of Microsoft O365;
- Provide day-to-day technical support for users including incident and problem management;
- Respond promptly to change requests and escalation of issues;
- Configure changes to improve the functionality and accessibility of Microsoft O365 and Azure Cloud;
- Involve in patching and upgrading of the Cloud platform;
- Providing support for Windows and Mobile OS, File and Print and Office 365 services (Sharepoint, OneDrive, Teams, Active Directory);
- Remotely accessing hardware or software for clients to make changes and fix problems;
- Provide supporting documentations and statistics for monthly management reporting.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Cecilia Chong at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title.