9 December 2022
We are looking for a self-motivated and independent UAT Analyst within the banking domain.
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Computer Science or equivalent;
- 1-3 years of experience in Financial Reporting, Management Account and Regulatory Reporting;
- Proficient in SQL scripting, MS Excel functions including Pivot table;
- Experience in conducting testing or User Acceptance Testing (UAT), logging errors and documenting test scripts, results and findings;
- Maintain strong analytical, problem-solving, and communicating skills;
- Good interpersonal skills and a strong team player.
- Familiarity with Qliksense and HUE will be a plus;
- Knowledge of Regulatory Reporting applications using Hyperion, Oracle Financials and Moody’s Ray software will be a plus;
- Knowledge on Data Architecture, Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence will be a plus.
- Analyse and plan change requests and projects related to Financial Reporting, Management Accounting and Regulatory Reporting projects;
- Perform regulatory requirements and data analyses, functional solution review and UAT;
- Preparation of test scripts and writing SQLs based on mapping specifications;
- Understand the process of change management, regulatory changes and reporting cycles;
- Supervise change management by tracking, managing and escalating issues.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Munawwarah Binte Salim at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title.