8 December 2022
Our client is looking for an Assistant Director with rich experience in Telecommunications to strategize and develop plans for their Enterprise telecom networks, including collaborating with network operations to champion new technologies (5G future evolution and IoT applications) and overseeing regulatory framework development.
- Degree in Telecommunications, Electronic Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information Security;
- Minimum 10 years of technical and leadership experience with proven track record in telecommunication area such as core, radio, transmission, telco cloud and security;
- Strong knowledge on cellular network systems and architecture including cellular cores, radio access networks;
- Good knowledge on Cloud / Virtualized RAN automation and orchestration that include physical network functions ( PNF ), virtual network functions ( VNF ), cloud network functions ( CNF )and the services across Cloud RAN, transport, 5G Core;
- Good knowledge of telecom network systems (fixed and mobile), radio frequency electromagnetic fields, numbering scheme;
- Technical knowledge of telecom service platforms (e.g. IPTV, IMS, VoIP, VoLTE);
- Strong technical ability in performing in-depth technical evaluations on multiple technologies;
- Open to writing of policies and frameworks to standardize the telecommunication industry as a whole;
- Excellent communication / stakeholder skills and emotional intelligence to influence key decisions, mediate conflicts and build consensus.
- Knowledge and expertise with cellular network systems security and its architecture;
- Experience in satellite operations.
- Develop and project manage telecom network focusing on 5G Network, Satellite Network, spectrum planning, radio coordination and surveillance;
- Work with 5G subject matter expert to lead and coordinate 5G network plans with MNOs, to ensure holistic development and deployment of 5G capabilities;
- Work with telecom networks operators for the harmonization / coordination of satellite numbering, include championing new technologies;
- Manage the frequency through radio assignment and planning, monitoring, spillage and interference control and resolution;
- Administrate and review the satellite regulatory framework;
- Work and collaborate with network and mobile services to include the development of standards for equipment conformity;
- Ensure the numbering resources are assigned and used efficiently and effectively.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Cecilia Chong at email@example.com quoting the job title.