8 December 2022
We are seeking for a highly motivated Network Engineer within the banking and financial services industry.
- Degree/Diploma in Computer/Information Technology related;
- Minimum 5 years of experience on managing/supporting network infrastructure & network projects;
- Good experience in managing Cisco VPN Gateways (Cisco Anyconnect);
- In-depth knowledge of TCP/IP, BGP, OSPF, Site-to-Site VPN (PPTP, IPSEC, GRE, etc.), remote access VPN (Anyconnect) with strong deployment and troubleshooting experience;
- Good knowledge and experience with Cisco PIX/ASA, Anyconnect, SSL VPN, Hostscan;
- Strong hands-on experiences on various network devices (Cisco, Arista, Huawei);
- Python scripting or any network automation experiences;
- Has knowledge on Linux System, Apache/NGINX.
- Any network automation experience is preferred;
- CCNP or above certification is preferred.
- Data Centre Network infrastructure management for Corporate and Remote access network;
- Work with various team to ensure network deliverables and issues are handled accordingly;
- Manage network related projects: project planning, managed project execution/deployment and monitoring;
- Track and monitor on-going initiatives based on project schedules and timelines;
- Communicate and liaise with various working stakeholders and other team members to facilitate and accomplish the requirements;
- Responsible for vulnerability review, assessment and planning and execution of patching or firmware/OS upgrades;
- Manage or work with vendors to support Project or Operation related tasks/problems;
- Manage network related changes, raise change request, asses/review (provide risk assessment and impact analysis) and execute the changes;
- Review, plan and perform hardware refresh for devices that will reaching EOS;
- Keeping track, the device compliance, performance and capacity;
- Apply fix for non-compliance and recommend for hardware/link upgrade if required;
- Create, maintain and update network documents/diagrams;
- Develop in-house python scripting for network automation;
- Support and implement firewall technologies including Cisco PIX/ASA, Fortinet Firewalls, FortiProxy, Checkpoint;
- On call for 24×7 support for incident handling.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Rajeswari Senkuttvan at email@example.com quoting the job title.