5 December 2022
Our client is seeking for an experienced Project Manager to lead Tech projects, with a highly trained team of Technical specialists, for digital transformation and business improvement.
- Has at least 10 years of working experience, with 5 to 7 years of Consulting experience with Business improvement projects and Transformation Projects;
- Good knowledge of Singapore Government Sector Regulations and environment;
- Skilled in team, budget and timeline management;
- Experienced and knowledge of Tech project management;
- Highly self motivated to succeed in demanding work environments;
- Knowledge and experience in end-to-end project delivery, either full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) / Agile Development.
- Excellent communication, presentation, writing skills, interpersonal, client service, business writing and consulting skills;
- Able to generate business contracts and deals;
- Ability to explore client inquiries and growing problems;
- Strong Team leadership skills for team and stakeholder management;
- Ability to keep up with emerging trends and issues.
- Work closely between clients stakeholders and internal team to analyze business requirements and propose technology options for businesses;
- Perform project risk assessment, impact analysis, application compliance and project budgeting;
- Ensure and communicate project deliveries to team and vendors;
- Facilitate and maintain relationships between the organization and vendors;
- Communicate, negotiate and manage client stakeholders for evaluating business needs and projecting technology;
- Generate business deals and business proposals;
- Monitor Service Level Agreement Compliance.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Srikanth Ramakrishna Sarma at email@example.com quoting the job title.