5 December 2022
We are looking for an enthusiastic Data quality and governance Analyst within the banking domain.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, Data Science or equivalent;
- 2-3 years of experience in Data quality assurance;
- Excellent interpersonal, and communication skills with the ability to coordinate/work with multiple teams;
- Motivated, driven, logical, and possess excellent time management skills;
- Has strong analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail;
- Experienced in SQL, UAT, data governance, and data visualisation tools;
- Proficient in Microsoft O360 Suite and documentation.
- Experience in Banking is a big plus;
- Working knowledge of Data governance;
- Responsible for the consolidation and preparation of detailed monthly reports;
- Access Data for quality Issues and develop required Metrics;
- Responsible for extraction, analysis, and profiling of data via SQL for initial root cause analysis across subject areas;
- Monitor and manage progress on data quality issues;
- Collaborate with stakeholders/ teams on the root cause analysis and remediation of Data Quality Issues;
- Responsible for providing logistical support for Stakeholder meetings (Prepare the agenda, summarise meeting minutes, etc);
- Develop and document Process flows & Internal procedures on Data Governance subject areas;
- Responsible for the development of data quality rules and refinement of existing rules based on business user requirements;
- Responsible for User acceptance testing (UAT) using SQL on Data Quality rules.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Suummi Parmar at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title.