30 November 2022
An exciting opportunity to grow your career as a Cloud Engineer with a leading organization in the Financial Services Sector.
- Diploma / Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Electronics Engineering or related field;
- Has 3-4 years of hands-on experience in Azure cloud technologies & M365;
- Must have the ability to configure, manage and troubleshoot Azure services;
- Well versed with Azure Virtual Desktop, Access Management, Storage and Backup solutions on cloud, Azure Active Directory, VPN connectivity etc;
- Knowledge of M365 and ability to configure Exchange Online including Compliance & Security Center;
- Knowledge of SharePoint Online and OneDrive for business;
- Familiar with new technologies like microservices, DevOps tools , design principles , practices, standards and guidelines;
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze and suggest solutions;
- Desire for learning and a passion for latest technologies and best practices;
- Willing to work during off peak hours on system activities;
- Excellent interpersonal and stakeholders management skills.
- Experience with supporting and configuring on premises networking equipment such as firewalls, routers and switches;
- Knowledge of security protocols;
- Prior experience in VMware, Redhat KVM, Microsoft Hyper-V, Software Defined Networks.
- Manage the various cloud components in Azure and O365 to ensure safe and secure availability of cloud services for APAC regional users;
- Involved in day to day incident and problem management;
- Implement new functionality for change requests (change management);
- Provide infrastructure support to project teams on boarding and managing systems on Azure Cloud Services;
- Design and maintain cloud infrastructure and services to improve reliability, security and performance;
- Respond promptly to incidents, investigate and provide temporary and/or permanent resolution of incidents escalated;
- Involved in work during off-peak hours on system activities (e.g. patching, upgrade);
- Stay abreast of emerging technologies and digital trends.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Sarika Krishnakumar at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title.