30 November 2022
Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity?
If you have strong experience in Finastra Midas Plus or as a Fusion Engineer. We are hiring a Finastra / Fusion Midas engineer for one of our leading financial clients!
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Science/ Engineering/ Information Technology;
- At least 3-5 years of relevant experience in Finastra Midas Plus / Fusion;
- Experience in financial sector using Midas system;
- Experience with AS400 OD management, DB2 management, AS400 RPG programming, SQL, MQ configuration and IBM iSeries;
- Familiar with ITIL and Agile practices;
- Good understanding of IT operations;
- Confident, pro-active and able to communicate independently with business users;
- Team-player with excellent collaboration and communication skills;
- Knowledge with SWIFT & Java;
- Functional knowledge in Dealing, Lending, GL and Securities module in MidasPlus.
- Involved in end to end deployment / implementation of core banking applications in the Midas banking system for the region.
- Responsible for day to day management of Midas core banking system and Midas Message Manager (MMM);
- Provide Day to day support, incident and problem management of Midas and related systems;
- Implement new functionalities and configure changes to implement enhancements in the system;
- Provide timely status updates to relevant parties;
- Be involved in work during off-peak hours on system activities (e.g. patching, upgrade) and support overnight close of business processing.
- Prepare documentation, reports and other information and provide support to management.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Sarika Krishnakumar at email@example.com quoting the job title.