29 November 2022
We are seeking an enthusiastic professional within IT who can provide assistance to various managers & other ad-hoc administrative tasks facing the technology team.
- Prior experience in supporting different managers within Technology & Operations team;
- Familiar with MS Office applications including Excel, Project and Powerpoint;
- Excellent organisational & time management skills;
- Exceptional verbal/written communication skills;
- Able to immediately summarize the details and be succinct with management;
- Highly self-motivated and enthusiastic;
- Calm and analytical when faced with challenging tasks and timescales;
- Able to build strong relationships with a global team and influence people to create positive changes in the organisation;
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Ability to work independently under minimum supervision.
- Pro-active reporting and tracking of project preparation, co-ordination and support;
- Assisting the management team with managing project deliverables and reporting;
- Ensure all key project artifacts are up to date;
- Assist the management team with hiring process, interviewing and other ad-hoc tasks;
- Production of metrics for hiring managers (CVs received, interviews conducted);
- Joiners and leavers process management including new resource on-boarding;
- Pro-actively manage contractor renewals process;
- Organize and control real-estate requirements & building access cards;
- Handling purchasing requests for new PCs/phones/laptops etc;
- Produce "new hire" orientation documentation;
- Assist management team in the preparation and maintenance of forecasts and budgets;
- Assist management team in reconciliations across various management and reporting systems;
- Process Improvement by interacting with other groups as appropriate.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Rajeswari Senkuttvan at email@example.com quoting the job title.