25 November 2022
Our client in a well-established industry is seeking a Solution Architect to be responsible for the end-to-end architecture of their enterprise systems in their digital transformation journey.
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or Information System;
- Minimum 7 years of design and implementation experience with distributed applications with at least 3 years in a hands-on tech lead / system architect capacity;
- Experience in designing and developing enterprise-scale applications;
- Proficient in conceptualizing and deriving common architectural designs across multiple services;
- Good understanding of .NET / J2EE development, Service Oriented Architectures, Web Services, RESTful APIs and public websites;
- Solid Agile development experience and has experience architecting large enterprise-wide systems;
- Confident, good team player and strong stakeholder management experience;
- Interest in exploring new cutting edge technologies;
- Strong business acumen, strategic and analytical thinking, root cause analysis, and creative problem solving ability.
- TOGAF certified;
- Experience in Cloud.
- Provide technical expertise and establish the direction for the IT architecture, standards and design for the organisation;
- Create, evaluate and implement high-level plans and design proposals for IT solutions;
- Translate business requirements into application architectural specifications;
- Evaluate and recommend the use of leading edge technologies and methods, considering their practicality, technical limitations and criticality;
- Design the architecture blueprint of the organisation's architecture set-up using multiple models;
- Manage technical project delivery – perform code reviews and ensure performance tuning and scalability;
- Document all solution architecture design and analysis work;
- Comprehend business strategies and requirements and develop necessary designs and plans to ensure projects and solutions satisfy those needs;
- Act as a consultant to IT team and business users in the development of enterprise business architecture vision and related IT solutions to ensure that the business and IT are in alignment;
- Subject Matter Expert in addressing problems related to system and application design, performance, integration, security;
- Developing and communicating guiding principles, governance structures related to the selection of architectural components;
- Manage the technical project delivery; perform code reviews and collaborate with vendors to resolve technical challenges;
- Guide application operations, propose new solution methodologies and mentor the team raising the collective technical competencies.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Cecilia Chong at email@example.com quoting the job title.