25 November 2022
Seeking a meticulous and driven Project Lead to be part of an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system transformation programme.
He/she will be responsible for the IT project management of ERP related projects involving project initiation, software development, testing, deployment as well as the system support.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Engineering;
- Has at least 5 years of Project Lead / Management experience with IT application development projects as well as IT application maintenance;
- Has at least 3 years of experience in operating and supporting SAP ERP systems ( including S/4HANA );
- Performed at least one successful, large-scale implementation of SAP ERP project;
- Good knowledge in SAP functional areas like FICO, MM, SD, PS and technical areas such as ABAP and BASIS;
- Proven ability to interact with various business users, senior management, IT teams and external vendors effectively;
- Experience in project plans, milestones, measures, budgets, resource and time management;
- Drives team work to resolve complex business issues through sharing in-depth knowledge and experience;
- Excellent leadership skills and emotional intelligence to influence key decisions, mediate conflicts and build consensus;
- Resourceful and proactive team player with excellent analytical and planning skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in S/4 Hana;
- PMP Certified.
- As a Single Point of Contact for all IT matters of assigned projects across all project phases, including pre-implementation, implementation and post-implementation activities;
- Work with stakeholders to develop business case and to define project scope, goals and deliverables;
- Meet project deadlines, identify project obstacles, proactively mitigate risks and escalate and resolve issues effectively;
- Prepare/manage work plans, schedules, project estimates/budget, resource plans, vendor services/contracts and status reports on a regular basis;
- Manage the scope change process with identification of risks and issues, and facilitate resolution, mitigation and prioritization;
- Conduct regular project meetings and provide regular status monitoring on all project activities;
- Manage stakeholders’ expectations, providing regular project status update;
- Identify project risks and work closely with team members to mitigate the risks and resolve project issues;
- Conduct regular quality assessment, monitor project performance and actively take preventive/corrective actions;
- Proper hand-over to Support team in accordance to procedures in place;
- Conduct post implementation reviews and recommend areas for improvement.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Cecilia Chong at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title.