22 November 2022
Our financial client is looking for an AI Engineer to solve advanced business problems using the latest data science models and tools.
- Masters or Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics;
- At least 3 years of working experience with big data technologies (e.g. Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning);
- Technical knowledge in Artificial Intelligence ( AI ), image processing and/or video analytics;
- Experience in programming languages such as Python, Bash, Unix command line, R, JAVA, C, C++;
- Hands-on experience with one or more deep learning frameworks ( TensorFlow ,CNTK, MxNet, Caffe, Theano, Torch );
- Technical knowledge in Robotics, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing ( NLP );
- Good understanding of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning concepts with model development experience;
- Experienced with distributed version control and Cloud platforms.
- Strong knowledge in Agile / Scrum.
- Part of the Core Data Science & AI team with focus in leveraging AI to drive business models;
- Monitor model performance and manage model/data drifts;
- Build CI/CD pipelines to manage automation of model runs and deployment of model pipelines;
- Work closely with different stakeholders to deploy solutions befitting of the business case;
- Develop detailed documentation of functional and technical design documents, test cases and mapping documents etc;
- Raise Machine Learning Operations maturity within the organization by being an agent of change and proactively introducing modern approaches to Data Science.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Brandon Koh Kim Leong at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title.