21 November 2022
We invite dynamic and technical Business Analyst to support Automation projects in an eminent financial institution.
- At least 3-4yrs of experience as Business Analyst or Project Management;
- Ability to work in an Agile environment;
- Experience in market risk management and/or product control;
- Good communication skills and Critical/analytical thinking;
- Ability to work independently and take charge of steering the project;
- Understanding of MS SQL, Oracle SQL and automation tools;
- Confident in programming skills using Excel Macro, VBA, SQL and Python.
- Working experience on Active Pivot, Azure DevOps, Power BI, Jupyter, Vscode, Apache Spark concept, Presto database would be an advantage.
- Liaise with different stakeholders to rollout various initiatives and conduct business analysis;
- Support automation of tasks to enhance efficiency;
- Support the product teams within Asia;
- Use reporting tool that uses Excel add-in accessing Active Pivot cubes and Oracle database to configure and support standardized risk and P&L templates;
- Consolidate risk and P&L data across the region for regional and head office reporting;
- Responsible for maintaining the present databases in MS SQL and Oracle SQL as well automation tools using Excel macros and Python;
- Responsible for periodic reporting and dashboards generation using SQL based technologies.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Suummi Parmar at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title.