21 November 2022
An exciting opportunity to join consultancy as a Cloud Engineer for Technology Transformation of clients Cloud environment.
- Has 2 years experience with Cloud technologies (Azure, AWS);
- Experience with DevOps or Agile methodologies, containers, CI/CD, VSTS and JIRA;
- Experience with End-to-end software implementation;
- Good understanding of Application, Infrastructure and security architecture;
- Has strong communication skills (Functional and Technical);
- Able to work as an efficient team player;
- Experience with other cloud providers such as (AWS and Google Cloud);
- Familiar with Front end technologies (React/Angular.js);
- Familiar with Data Ingestion, Analytics, AI technologies.
- Work with Cloud Architect to define and gather Cloud Architecture designs and specifications;
- Provide recommendations on software, hardware and integration methods;
- Define, design and develop distributed and scalable Cloud products and services;
- Understand and communicate Cloud Architecture designs to project team and clients;
- Implement the architecture in DevOps/Agile environment together with project team;
- Document the Architecture to ensure it meets the standards;
- Assist team on technical issues, technical concerns or risks;
- Conduct operational and resiliency test to ensure Cloud operation functionalities;
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Sarika Krishnakumar at email@example.com quoting the job title.