16 November 2022
An exciting opportunity to work closely with the IT team and stakeholders by using data to support business decisions and needs.
- Diploma in Computer Science or related discipline;
- At least 3 years of technical experience in data management;
- Strong experience in performing ETL and data engineering;
- Experience in data cleansing, migration, transformation and integration;
- Good understanding of data governance policies and guidelines;
- Has experience doing business analysis and excellent stakeholder management;
- Meticulous and able to follow-through varied projects.
- Experience in the financial industry.
- Clean up databases to ensure relevant and up-to-date data;
- Develop solutions and recommendations to meet business needs;
- Gather data from both internal and external sources for the data domain systems;
- Analyse data to identify trends, patterns and correlations;
- Support the translation of business needs into analytics and data requirements;
- Provide technical advisory in the execution of data management activities to ensure compliance to data governance policies and guidelines;
- Create and maintain the technical data documentation.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Brandon Koh Kim Leong at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title.