30 November 2022
We are seeking for an highly motivated Business Analyst who has experience in treasury products like FX, Bonds, FXO and Equity Derivatives within the banking and financial industry.
- Degree in Business or Computer Science IT;
- Has at least 6 years of working experience as Business Analyst;
- Has working experience in banking or financial sector;
- Understanding of multi-asset class products; FX, Bonds, FXO, Equity Derivatives;
- Working experience on Treasury & Markets Related Project and/or API Project;
- Leverage the subject matter experts in T&O in delivery of structured and well-thought through solutions;
- Become an effective “bridge” between users and technology;
- Must be organized, able to work with minimal supervision, flexible to switch and work on different projects and manage them in a timely manner;
- Good team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Experience in Agile delivery, Jira and Confluence will be an advantage.
- Be a part of a scrum team handling Treasury & Markets Projects/Enhancements;
- Engage with various stakeholders such as Front Office, Back Office, Finance and etc);
- Analyze the business requirements and translate them into detail requirement specifications (includes functional and non-functional requirements);
- Conduct UAT and reviews and drives resolutions for the issues encountered;
- Ability to understand business & technical subject matters so as to respond promptly to issues raised, through good understanding of business, operational and technical considerations, and recommend solutions.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Munawwarah Binte Salim at email@example.com quoting the job title.