8 November 2022
Inviting experienced Business Analysts with a keen interest in Business Analysis to support the Global Transaction Services team in a reputed bank.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or equivalent;
- 6+ years of relevant experience in a business analyst;
- Excellent interpersonal, and communication skills with the ability to coordinate/work with multiple teams;
- Motivated, driven, logical, and possess excellent time management skills;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail and a positive attitude;
- Proficient in Microsoft O360 Suite.
- Experience in banking industry.
- Collate and manage all the details regarding the application for the assigned business vertical;
- Support user community on business queries and guidance on better usage of the system on daily BAU activities;
- Clear understanding the scope of the project, the changes associated and support the Project Manager in impact assessment. Clearly document the rationale for projects where no impact is assessed;
- For project where there is an impact, play a governance role in ensuring that the design (in terms of the level of information required from source to core processing is aligned with the strategic data flow strategy;
- Collate and rationalise all stakeholders’ requirements and walkthrough these requirements with team;
- Actively partnering with the team in the solutioning process to ensure that the business solutions being implemented are thought through from a long term, standardization, design for no operations, front-end configuration perspective;
- Assess and propose appropriate testing approach and sign off criteria to stakeholders and get concurrence;
- Overall UAT management in terms of UAT timeline, batch run/ re-run and managing the tester’s testing result;
- Prepare proper documentation on the data flow, design, business solutioning and testing approach in accordance with predefined template.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Suummi Parmar at email@example.com quoting the job title.