8 November 2022
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced individual to join a leading bank's fast paced team as Application Support Analyst.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology and related discipline;
- 2 years working experience in an L2 Application Support Environment or no experience Degree candidates are welcome to apply;
- Familiar with Linux and Unix Shell Scripting;
- Exposure to SQL (MYSQL/MSSQL);
- Good knowledge of Java/Web-based Trouble shooting skills;
- Experienced in Cloud Technologies and OpenShift/Docker;
- Familiar with application implementation projects in financial institutions would be advantageous.
- Have a good verbal & written communication skills;
- Proactive and able to work independently and under pressure;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Willingness and ability to perform impact analysis in a structured manner;
- With a keen interest in providing high service quality and familiar with the demand of a 24×7 support environment.
- Experienced in AngularJS, ActiveMQ, Elastic Search, Application Monitoring Tools, CI/CD (Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployment), Python, and Microservices concept would be advantageous.
- Responsible for managing the application and system issues that arise across a business;
- Need to provide quality day-to-day L2 Production support for Java/Web-based application;
- Coordinate and support infrastructure maintenance activities;
- Manage implementations of new application releases, adhering to the best practices of the release management process;
- Work with various partners such as Peer Application Teams, Infrastructure, Vendors, Security and Change teams, to provide seamless support for the business;
- Manage Production issues by responding in a timely manner in accordance with the Service Level Agreement with the Business;
- Enhance existing support process to maintain/improve service level & quality.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Suummi Parmar at email@example.com quoting the job title.