4 November 2022
Our client is seeking for an independent and passionate Technical Business Analyst to join the Trading Risk Management (TRM) team within Wholesale Banking.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Management, Data Science;
- Has at least 5 years of extensive experience as a Business Analyst in Technology Risk/Market Risk;
- Sound programming skills in Excel macros, VBA, SQL and Python;
- Experienced in working with multiple business units and technical team (e.g. Business units, IT teams);
- Had experience in gathering functional specifications and translating to technical specifications;
- Have experience and being able to work in an Agile environment
- Strong in analytics, problem solving and multi-tasking;
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Working experience on Active Pivot, Azure DevOps, Power BI, Jupyter would be an advantage.
- Responsible for liaising between business units, technical team, product owners and users;
- Conduct business analysis and liaise with different stakeholders to rollout various initiatives;
- Provide technical support across APAC to enhance efficiency;
- Responsible for consolidating risk and P&L data across the region for reporting purpose;
- Responsible for maintaining databases in MS SQL and Oracle SQL as well automation tools using Excel macros and Python;
- Create report and dashboards using SQL;
- Develop, support and maintain internally developed tools.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Dharinee Pandya at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title.