4 November 2022
We are looking for highly motivated and experienced individual to join us as an Application Support Analyst for a leading bank.
- Degree in Computer Science, Business Information Technology or related disciplines;
- Minimum 5 years of experience in supporting banking applications;
- Hands on experience of working on Linux/Unix, SQL, Oracle, Java;
- Able to troubleshoot and provide solutions for technical issues and routes to appropriate escalation groups;
- Have good understanding of incident management;
- Good analytical skills with excellent communication;
- Good in understanding internal processes and resolving issues.
Experience of working in the banking industry.
- Provide 24×7 operational support for Trade Finance applications;
- Provide technical expertise on analyzing and providing best solution on complex technical issues in timely and efficiently;
- Manage the applications in scope, covering organizational responsibilities such as preparing meetings with vendors and internal stakeholders;
- Lead technical team on incidents and corrective action follow-ups;
- Work with various partners such as Application Development Team to provide seamless support of deployment of software releases in UAT and Production environments;
- Enhance existing support process to maintain/improve service level and quality.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Munawwarah Binte Salim at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title.