4 November 2022
We are looking for SAP consultant specializing in Financial Accounting (FI) to work on projects in SAP.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent;
- Good knowledge in Financial Accounting module;
- Minimum 4years functional configuration experience with one year experience with SAP Material Management-Procurement module;
- Minimum 2-year implementation or maintenance experience of SAP interfaces to external Systems;
- Knowledge of Accelerated SAP (ASAP) methodology and toolsets;
- Ability to design, develop and articulate solutions based on strategic business or technical requirement;
- Ability to work independently and efficiently, managing timelines and expectations, and producing high quality deliverables.
- Knowledge in integration with other SAP ERP modules.
- Propose and design solution to meet the business needs;
- Ensure a fully integrated enterprise system to meet the business needs within the stipulated timeframe and allocated resources;
- Ensure the proposed solution is aligned with the overall architecture design;
- Responsible to conform and comply with the program standards, processes and SAP specific technical standards defined for the project;
- Responsible to solution and implement all the integration points and interfaces between various SAP system components, any selected third-party software and other applications/systems;
- Perform the following key activities: o Run workshops; facilitate group discussions; perform gap analysis between business requirements and SAP Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP);
- Ensure optimal system design, configuration of the SAP functionalities.and ensure the quality of the deliverables;
- Participate in any quality assurance activities and resolve any risks or areas for improvement identified;
- Perform risk management which includes identification of risk; provision of mitigation solutions and management for risks;
- Responsible to provide progress status update to Solution Architect, Project Manager and other management which include preparation and presentation in meetings;
- Responsible to perform impact assessment on change requests, design and present solution to users, perform configuration, test and implement the solution to meet requirements within the stipulated timeframe.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Aditi Jain at email@example.com quoting the job title.