2 November 2022
We are hiring for Network Security Engineers in the Banking Sector.
- Degree in Information Technology or Computer Engineering;
- Minimum 4-7 years of relevant experience in Infrastructure support, Network and Firewall administration;
- Minimum 3 years hands-on working experience managing production infrastructure support;
- Hands on Knowledge in Cisco ACI, Arista, F5, Checkpoint, Palo alto or any 3 of these is preferred;
- Good experience on Network Administration and operations;
- Must have good communication and writing skills;
- Ability to drive meetings and coordinate different stakeholders.
- CCNP/CCNA is preferred.
- Work closely with infrastructure and application teams on requirement gathering to implementation;
- Responsible for administrating and managing the Network and firewall infrastructure;
- Involved in network upgrades and commissioning;
- Participate in Internet Security and Firewall management implementation;
- Responsible for ensuring the infrastructure architecture and identify the gap are analyzed and reviewed;
- Responsible for the preparation of technical project plans and collaborate with application and infrastructure teams to develop technical solutions and enhancements.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Sarika Krishnakumar at email@example.com quoting the job title.