31 October 2022
We are looking for a Business Analyst with strong experience in Credit Risk to work with Risk Management Team.
- 2 – 4 years of Business Analyst experience dealing with Risk Management in the Financial Services industry;
- Strong experience in requirements gathering, analysis and documentation;
- Has good experience in Risk Data Mart;
- Should be proficient in Risk Reporting;
- Knowledge of Credit Risk and Financial Markets products;
- Experience in financial analysis;
- Good knowledge or experience with SQL;
- Proficient in Microsoft O360 Suite;
- Excellent interpersonal, and communication skills with the ability to coordinate/work with multiple teams;
- Motivated, driven, logical, and possess excellent time management skills;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail;
- CBAP certification will be an advantage;
- Experience in data reconciliation or data refining will be an advantage.
- Collate and manage all the details regarding the application for the assigned business vertical– information could span from details of systems interfacing, content of the various data being posted, data held within the application;
- Support user community on business queries and guidance on better usage of the system on daily BAU activities;
- Clear understanding the scope of the project, the changes associated and support the Project Manager in impact assessment. Clearly document the rationale for projects where no impact is assessed;
- For project where there is an impact, play a governance role in ensuring that the design (in terms of the level of information required from source to core processing is aligned with the strategic data flow strategy;
- Collate and rationalise all stakeholders’ requirements and walkthrough these requirements with team;
- Actively partnering with the team in the solutioning process to ensure that the business solutions being implemented are thought through from a long term, standardization, design for no operations, front-end configuration perspective;
- Assess and propose appropriate testing approach and sign off criteria to stakeholders and get concurrence;
- Overall UAT management in terms of UAT timeline, batch run/ re-run and managing the tester’s testing result;
- Prepare proper documentation on the data flow, design, business solutioning and testing approach in accordance with predefined template.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Jyoti Mittal at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title.