28 October 2022
We are looking for strong Java Developers to work on a project with a leading financial institution.
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering and / or Computer Science;
- At least 5-6 years of Java development experience;
- Hands on with Java 8, J2EE SOA, Spring MVC, Spring Boot and Unix;
- Should have experience developing high-performing, enterprise grade applications using Java;
- Must be a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in at least one area of Applications Development;
- Experience in designing and maintaining CI/CD pipelines and Dev ops best practices;
- Hands on with designing solutions using OOP, distributed systems technologies such as Messaging, Caching, Database;
- Experience or interest in Agile development;
- Ability to communicate and present technical information in a clear and unambiguous manner;
- Strong ability to work independently and cooperate with diverse teams in a multiple stakeholders environment.
- Banking Experience;
- Experience working on Web UI technologies Angular-8;
- Involved in developing, testing, and implementing the solutions as per the requirements ;
- Supporting and enhancing the existing applications;
- Design and develop the next-gen Capital Markets Tech applications and complex systems;
- Interact with the Testers, development team and other stakeholders to provide coordination for all special (post-production validation, etc.) testing activities;
- Provide L3 support where required from development perspective;
- Provide in-depth analysis with interpretive thinking to define issues and develop innovative solutions.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Aditi Jain at email@example.com quoting the job title.