17 October 2022
Our client is looking for full stack web developer with strong experience in both front-end & back-end web development to be part of engineering team to build enterprise level applications.
- Diploma / Degree holder in Information Technology or related field with strong programming skills;
- At least 3 years of working experience in full stack web development with both front-end and back-end implementation experience;
- Experience in designing for automation using provisioning tools (e.g. Docker) , continuous integration tools ( Jenkins , Altassian Bamboo );
- Experience in Cloud hosting or PaaS such as AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, Heroku, Firebase etc.;
- Proficient with NodeJS, Angular, ReactJS, Go and other open-source web platforms and frameworks;
- Knowledgeable in relational and NoSQL databases and storage/caching ( Postgres, MongoDB, Redis);
- Good working experience in microservices architecture;
- Good understanding on DevOps, Agile Methodology, modern application development;
- A strong yet independent team player who is proactive with a digital mindset;
- Good interpersonal skills with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Agile / SCRUM experience.
- Responsible for analyzing users requirements and developing technical specifications, building reusable and extensible services;
- Involve in complete Agile / Scrum Software Development Life cycle in development of applications;
- Enhancing business applications based on business needs and providing continuous support to the application;
- Perform coding, testing, implementation, integration, technical documentation and user guide according to agreed standards;
- Provide technical maintenance by trouble shooting problems and providing effective solutions;
- Perform code review, involved in system integration and user testing;
- Provide user and system support during pre and post implementation.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Aditi Jain at email@example.com quoting the job title.