13 October 2022
A well established organization in digital technology services is seeking a DevOps Engineer to drive the implementation of Build and Release CI/CD practices .
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information Systems;
- At least 5 years hands-on experience in the implementation of automated build and release DevOps processes;
- Knowledge of establishing process optimization, automation and Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery ( CI / CD );
- Hands-on experience with containerization using Docker, and Kubernetes;
- Hands-on experience with configuration management systems such as Terraform, Packer and Ansible;
- Hands-on experience with automating provisioning Infrastructure as a Code ( IaC );
- Automation or script creation experience with scripting languages (Windows / Powershell);
- Hands-on experience in Linux server administration, and shell scripting with Bash;
- Familiar with hybrid infrastructure – Cloud and on premises with VMware, Azure, AWS and GCP;
- Good experience in Agile methodologies and processes;
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyse and resolve issues;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and able to work well with cross-organizational teams.
- Certification in DevOps.
- Responsible for the definition and delivery of fully automated build and deployment processes in accordance with business needs;
- Collaborate with development, infrastructure, data center, system integration teams to define Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) processes in accordance with industry standards;
- Configure and maintain the CI/CD pipelines incorporating streamlined change and release management process
- Implement scripts to automate server, CI/ CD to ensure high availability, scalability, security and resiliency;
- Lead the implementation and configuration of different DevOps Tools and operational automation processes;
- Identify, diagnose and resolve pipeline bottlenecks, build failures and other issues in the different environments;
- Stay abreast of emerging DevOps technologies and digital trends;
- Continuously identify opportunities to incorporate best practices in automation, optimization and new efficiencies.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Cecilia Chong at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title.