13 October 2022
Our client is looking for a seasoned technical resource who can provide tech knowledge and capabilities as subject matter expertise in Mainframes systems.
- Experienced Mainframe administrator with a minimum of 5-10 years of experience;
- Installation, customization, and administration of the z/OS & each sub-system on Mainframes;
- Provide system-level support of multi-user operating systems, hardware and software tools, including installation, configuration, maintenance, and support of these systems;
- Experience in any of the enterprise storage & related software, communication & monitoring Software;
- Provide leadership to team, acting as first point of escalation for CICS and must have completed full cycle of system implementation or upgrade;
- Proven strong analytical skills, including demonstrated experience identifying and quantifying problems and providing effective resolutions;
- Good decision-making skills when dealing with multiple alternatives is required;
Proficient in CICS Liberty and CICS Plex;
- Participates in design, development and implementation of systems engineering activities, including operating system technical support, systems programming and data center capabilities;
- Responsible for manage service level of mainframe systems and tracking problem management on mainframe issue;
- Perform review of system changes, processes and routine system monitoring;
- Provide technical knowledge and capabilities as leader;
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Sarika Krishnakumar at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title.