11 October 2022
Are you looking for a challenging role? Our client is looking for Cybersecurity Engineer who will be responsible for design and implementation of network security projects.
- Degree in IT or Computer Engineering;
- Has at least 1-3 years experience with implementation of endpoint and network security offerings;
- Working experience with Windows and Linux operating systems;
- Good knowledge in Cloud computing like AWS, Azure etc;
- Sound knowledge in installation, configuration and maintenance of endpoint and network security products;
- Has knowledge in McAfee ePO, endpoint security, web and email gateway, Network IPS, cloud and on-premise integrations;
- Experience with agile methodologies, technology-savvy and appreciates new web or software technologies;
- Demonstrated track record to deploy projects successfully working with multiple stakeholders;
- Collaborative communicator with good oral and written communication skills.
- Experience with Web Application Firewall solutions;
- Certifications in McAfee products and network (Cisco CCNA and CCNP);
- Certifications in cloud AWS or Azure.
- Responsible for identifying and troubleshooting endpoint and network security issues;
- Install, Configure and maintain network security products while ensuring overall stability and performance;
- Involved in incident and change management for company / customer infrastructure, applications and services;
- Provide technical consultancy on the appropriate cyber security solutions and technologies to be deployed;
- Identify weaknesses and vulnerabilities within the systems and proposing/implementing counter measures;
- Work with team members to update on local developments, improvements and alerts;
- Ensure compliance and alignment of IT infrastructure, with the established IT security policies & standards.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Sarika Krishnakumar at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title.