23 September 2022
Our client is seeking for an experienced Cybersecurity Architect to lead in the architecture of their complex IT ecosystems.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Cybersecurity;
- Has at least 3 years of experience in Cybersecurity (infrastructure);
- Strong experience in Cloud platforms architecture ands et-up;
- Familiar with network and architecture security design;
- Experience in conducting cybersecurity gap assessments against regulatory standards;
- Experience in practical security vulnerability remediation;
- Effective oral and written communications with confidence to work closely with senior stakeholders;
- Creative, independent with good problem-solving skills.
- Certifications in CISSP, CISM, GCIH, CCSP, CCSK and CCSP.
- Motivate and lead teams in delivering exceptional high quality outcomes;
- Design feasible end-to-end solutions while taking into consideration various cybersecurity and practical concerns;
- Work closely with different stakeholders to understand the requirements and translate the requirements to technical implementations;
- Present solutions to senior stakeholders and to get the buy-in from various teams;
- Perform research and display strong understanding of industry trends and cybersecurity needs within the industry;
- Provide clear and detailed documentation whenever necessary.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Shilpy Kashyap at email@example.com quoting the job title.