22 September 2022
Our client is seeking for a self-motivated Data Engineer with data engineering and data management experience within utility industry.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent;
- At least 3-5 years of working experience in the area of data engineering and development work;
- Proficient in SQL and ETL tools;
- Experience working on SQL Server Integration Services;
- Experience in handling databases and business requirement gathering;
- Maintain strong attention to detail, time management and multi-task skills.
- Knowledge in Python, R, cloud platforms;
- Related certifications is an advantage.
- Design data engineering pipelines, data analytics, reporting enhancements and business intelligence and ensure business requirements are fulfilled;
- Analyse ETL requirements;
- Plan and execute data profiling and data quality analysis;
- Plan and execute master data maintenance with business users;
- Conduct tests (SIT, UAT, and other tests);
- Liaise with other teams to carry out data cleansing and data patching;
- Manage external database administrators and administration contracts.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Natalie Prawiro Ho at email@example.com quoting the job title.