22 September 2022
Our client is looking for a strong leader with proven track record in successful ERP applications project implementations. You will be part of the journey to leverage on emerging technologies and innovations to effectively evaluate solutions and to lead the Digital Transformation initiatives.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Financial Engineering;
- Has at least 8 years of Project Management experience with IT application development projects as well as IT application maintenance;
- Performed at least one successful, large-scale implementation of SAP HANA project in a lead role;
- Good knowledge in SAP functional areas like FICO, MM, SD, PS and technical areas such as ABAP and BASIS;
- Proven ability to interact with various business users, senior management, IT teams and external vendors effectively;
- Experience in project plans, milestones, measures, budgets, resource and time management;
- Excellent leadership skills and emotional intelligence to influence key decisions, mediate conflicts and build consensus;
- Experience in working with Agile development principles & teams.
- Experience in S/4 Hana;
- PMP Certified.
- Responsible to develop strategic Information Technology (IT) blueprints and manage all IT-related matters related to the new HANA implementation;
- Guide and drive the various teams in the transformation journey from project conceptualization through to operations;
- Work with stakeholders to develop business case and to define project scope, goals and deliverables;
- Meet project deadlines, identify project obstacles, proactively mitigate risks and escalate and resolve issues effectively;
- Prepare/manage work plans, schedules, project estimates/budget, resource plans, vendor services/contracts and status reports on a regular basis;
- Manage the scope change process with identification of risks and issues, and facilitate resolution, mitigation and prioritization;
- Conduct regular project meetings and provide regular status monitoring on all project activities;
- Manage stakeholders’ expectations, providing regular project status update;
- Identify project risks and work closely with team members to mitigate the risks and resolve project issues;
- Conduct regular quality assessment, monitor project performance and actively take preventive/corrective actions;
- Proper hand-over to Support team in accordance to procedures in place;
- Conduct post implementation reviews and recommend areas for improvement.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Sarika Krishnakumar at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title.