22 September 2022
Our Client is a reputable global leader in digital transformation. They are looking for an experienced Lead System Architect – Opentext ECM. The objective of the role is to lead the design and architecture of any OpenText ECM project implementation and technical solution of any OpenText bids/opportunities.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Business, Engineering, or similar field or equivalent in a technical field;
- Minimally 8-10 years of working experience in design and architecture of OpenText ECM project implementation;
- Experience in technical direction and solution strategy;
- Technical Knowledge of Storage, Network and Compute (Windows, UNIX, Linux) environments;
- High Availability, Disaster Recovery, Business Continuity, Data Management, Capacity Management, and/or Application Service Resiliency;
- Good understanding of internet protocols, network and application security methods;
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- TOGAF Certified.
- Interacting with project team to understand the requirements and help define solutions to address the client’s needs;
- Lead design and architecture of OpenText ECM Projects Implementation;
- Mentor for technical team for OpenText project implementation;
- Analyze user requirements and perform estimations;
- Review and ensure quality of project deliverables;
- Demo project/product release to key stakeholders;
- Provide assistance and support with Opentext ECM technical related issues to the business;
- Produce Technical and Operational documentations;
- Provide assistance and support on related Security Vulnerabilities issues.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Jeevitha H at Jeevitha.firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title.