22 September 2022
Our client is seeking for an experienced Project Manager to drive and manage strategic large scale projects.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related fields;
- Has at least 5 years of IT project management experience in driving large-scale enterprise-wide projects;
- Performed at least one successful, large-scale implementation of enterprise application project in a project manager or lead role;
- Strong vendor management and team / stakeholder communication skills;
- Strong knowledge in full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) / Agile Development;
- Proficient with Office365 tools, especially PowerPoint for presentations and Excel for data analysis;
- Experience in project plans, milestones, measures, budgeting, resource and time management;
- Good negotiation, problem-solving, conflict management skills;
- Ability to interact with various users, senior management, IT teams and external vendors effectively;
- Excellent communication, presentation, and writing skills.
- Experience in Digital Transformation projects;
- PMP / CITPM Certified.
• Ability to work in a cross-functional setup with other key stakeholders such as Line-of-Business Tech Units, HR, Finance, GPS, Legal & Compliance, etc., as well as independently in a consultative project management role
• Co-ordinate necessary meetings at both strategic and tactical levels, including developing meeting agenda and materials required
• Preparation of periodic and ad-hoc presentations to senior management
• Partner with key stakeholders to ensure that reports are on-time, standard and fit-for-purpose
• Provide project and post go-live oversight and/or support of Technology annual planning & on-going management of HC, seats, costs, productivity saves, etc. across all Tech units and locations
• Responsible for planning, leading, organizing, and motivating IT project teams to achieve project implementation on schedule and within budget
• Prepare and track project budget
• Prepare and track detail project plan/activities
• Prepare and organize Project Steering Committee (PSC) meetings and Project Portfolio meetings
• Collaborate with Business Project Manager (BPM), business users, various technical teams and vendor throughout
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Sarika Krishnakumar at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title.