20 September 2022
Are you looking for a challenging opportunity? We are seeking a well versed DevOps Engineer to be part of digital transformation journey for one of the leading organizations.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information Systems;
- At least 3 years hands-on experience in the implementation of automated build and release DevOps processes;
- Proficient in DevOps tools (Git / Github, Redis, Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Terraform, Ansible);
- Knowledge of establishing process optimization, automation and Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery ( CI / CD );
- Knowledgeable in the concepts of Software Defined Network or Infrastructure as a Code ( IaC );
- Automation or script creation experience with scripting languages (Windows / Powershell);
- Experience in Application hosting infrastructure with hybrid infrastructure , cloud and on premises with VMware, Azure, AWS and GCP;
- Good experience in Agile methodologies and processes;
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyse and resolve issues;
- Desire for learning and a passion for automation, latest technologies and best practices;
- Excellent interpersonal and stakeholders management skills.
- Certification in DevOps.
- Responsible for the definition and delivery of fully automated build and deployment processes in accordance with business needs;
- Collaborate with development, infrastructure, data center, system integration teams to define Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery processes in accordance with industry standards;
- Design Build and Release routines to ensure high availability, scalability, security and resiliency;
- Lead the implementation and configuration of different DevOps Tools and operational automation processes;
- Identify, diagnose and resolve pipeline bottlenecks, build failures and other issues in the different environments;
- Stay abreast of emerging DevOps technologies and digital trends;
- Continuously identify opportunities to incorporate best practices in automation, optimization and new efficiencies.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Valorie Chu at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title.